Author Archives: janmalte

Die „Peljesac Bridge “ wird wohl nun für 279 Millionen € durch die Chinesen gebaut werden, welche Kroatien verbindet

2007:
Kroatien beginnt mit dem Bau der Peljesac Bruecke Auch in Kroatien ist die STRABAG in unzählige Betrugs und Bestechungsgeschäfte verwickelt.

Das EU Projekt

Vor 10 Jahren schon geplant mit 2 Milliarden €, von der korrupten EU finanziert. Nun ist der Preis deutlich im wohl 5 Anlauf gefallen nur noch auf 279 Millionen €, wenn die Chinesen die Brücke bauen, wo es durchaus schon etliche Bautätigkeiten gab vor sehr vielen Jahren.

12 Jan 18

Chinese Firm To Build Croatia’s Peljesac Bridge

China’s Road and Bridge Corporation will build the controversial Peljesac Bridge in southern Croatia, designed to link Dubrovnik to the rest of the country and bypass the Bosnian coast, it was announced on Friday.

Sven Milekic
BIRN

Zagreb

Pelješac Bridge location. Photo: Wikimedia Commons

Croatia’s state roads company, Croatian Roads, announced on Friday that the China Road and Bridge Corporation is to build the Peljesac Bridge, the biggest infrastructural project in the country.

The offer from the Chinese state-owned construction company was cheaper than that of Austria’s Strabag – 279 million euros in comparison to 351 million euros.

An Italian-Turkish consortium also competed for the tender but was rejected due to an invalid bank guarantee.

The tender was opened in last September and companies had four months to present their offers.

The bridge connecting the Croatian coast with the southern Peljesac peninsula is important because it bypasses a short strip of the Bosnian coast that interrupts the continuity of Croatian and EU territory.

For this reason, the European Commission last June offered to supply up to 85 per cent of funds for construction of the bridge.

Bosnian politicians have often opposed the bridge project, claiming it will limit larger ships from coming to the Bosnian port of Neum.

China has made few big investments in Croatia so far, but Chinese companies are becoming more and more present in the rest of the Balkans.

A report by Britain’s House of Lords on UK ties to the Western Balkans published on Wednesday noted increased Chinese investments in the region.

Sebrenica: Bosnian Army Ex-Soldiers Arrested for Killing 30 Serbs

Massacre in Bosnia in 1992 was ordered by foreign intelligence services

„Srebrenica Massacre“ is a Western Myth – Was Srebrenica a Hoax?

News 19 Dec 17

Bosnian Army Ex-Soldiers Arrested for Killing 30 Serbs

Six former members of the Bosnian Army were arrested on suspicion of involvement in the killings of 30 Serb men and women in the village of Cemerno near Sarajevo in 1992.

Dzana Brkanic
BIRN

Sarajevo

Bosnian State Investigation and Protection Agency police. Photo: SIPA.

Bosnian State Investigation and Protection agency police officers on Tuesday arrested Teufik Turudzic, Mirsad, Nusret and Mirzet Beslija, Hamdija Spahic and Senad Sikir, former members of the Bosnian Army and Territorial Defence units, who are suspected of killing more than 30 Serbs in Cemerno on June 10, 1992.

“During the attack on Cemerno, a war crime was committed in which around 30 Bosnian Serb victims, of both sexes, were killed,” the Bosnian prosecution said in a statement.

“The youngest victim was 16 years old and the eldest more than 80. A total of ten women were killed,” it added.

The crime in Cemerno was one of the most “heinous” in the entire Sarajevo region, the prosecutor’s office said.

The men who were arrested are suspected of war crimes against civilians and prisoners of war, the killing and wounding of enemy combatants and violations of the laws and customs of war, it added.

The six suspects have already been handed over to the prosecution.

After they are questioned, the prosecution will decide whether to file a custody motion.