Was soviel Geld kosten soll, wissen die Banditen wohl selber nicht, aber bei Beute Teilung kommen immer so hohe Summen heraus
Total Project Cost
SMATSA Upgrade of System for Air Navigation – SUSAN Programme
14 Aug 2017
Closing date:14 Aug 2018 at 23:59 Local time
- ATM Data Processing System Upgrade: software and hardware upgrade of FAMUS TopSky-ATC System;
- Procurement and Implementation of Radar Systems: PSR + SSR radar system at Besna Kobila site including civil works on site preparation and construction of supporting infrastructure; PSR + SSR radar system for coverage of areas in Beograd TMA and Beograd ATCC jurisdiction; SSR radar system at location Vrsuta in Montenegro;
- IP VCS Systems Implementation;
- Construction of Annex to ATCC Beograd with Beograd ATC tower;
- Procurement and implementation of systems for the New Belgrade ATC Tower: CCTV system, ASGMCS System with associated MLAT Sensors and SMR Radar Systems;
- Construction of Nis ATC tower with C-ATCC Beograd.
Tendering for the above contracts is expected to begin in the 4th quarter of 2017.
Contracts to be financed with the proceeds of a loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development will be subject to the EBRD’s Procurement Policies and Rules and will be open to firms from any country. Contracts that are envisaged to be fully funded by European Investment Bank will be subject to EIBâ€™s Guide to Procurement. The proceeds of the Bank’s loan will not be used for the purpose of any payment to persons or entities, of for any import of goods, if such payment or import is prohibited by a decision of the United Nations Security Council taken under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations or under a law of official regulation of the Purchaser’s country.
Interested suppliers, contractors and consultants should contact:
Contact person: Natalija Acimovic
Serbia and Montenegro Air Traffic Services SMATSA Llc,
Trg Nikole Pasica 10, 11000 Belgrade, Republic of Serbia
Tel: +381 11 3218150
Fax: +381 11 324 0456