Zoran Zaev, und die Kumanova Terroristen in 2015

Court Testimony confirms involvment of Zoran Zaev Government in Kumanovo Terrorist attack
Wednesday, 19 July 2017
PES Budapest 2015: Gangster Treffen der Korruption: Zoran Zaev Ma

 

Confirming what WikiLeaks already revealed, this morning a scandalous testimony of a terrorist involved in attack on police and civilians in Kumanovo directly involves the current Zoran Zaev led Government in both the attack on Goshince and later in Kumanovo back in 2015. Both SDS and DUI structures assisted by the US Embassy provided logistical and operational support for the terrorists, while the Americans requested to „remove ISIS recruits from the group in order to get rid of any references to religious elements“.

Sulejman Osmani, who was questioned by the prosecution separately today, stated the terrorist incident was set up by internal SDS and DUI structures. He doesn’t name names, however uses the codeword „messiahs“, adding the same structures organized the attack on Goshince, near the Kosovo border in which large quantities of weapons were taken.

Osmani did mention one name which belonged to this group of „messiahs“, and that’s current Minister of Agriculture and former mayor of Lipkovo, Sadula Duraku, known in 2001 for turning off the water supply to the residents of Kumanovo.

Osmani stated Duraku’s job was to guard the weapons stolen from Goshince, however things got complicated so they had to receive weapons from Kosovo.

Osmani stated everything was organized in Macedonia, they were received and transported in organized fashion, food, gasoline, cigarettes and freedom of movement was provided 24/7. He mentioned their weapons were brought in using hospital ambulances provided by the city of Kumanovo were mayor is SDS Zoran Damjanovski. This fact was also confirmed by other testimonies.

„Begu and Mirsad told us: sleep peacefully, no place for panic, we have guarantees. Even when the shooting started, we were told to relax, police will make some controls, but will return, they wouldn’t do anything because peope in high places are involved“.

Commander Malisheva confirmed the same thing in his testimony.

Structures within DUI and SDS, including the Kumanovo mayor assisted  the terrorists to settle in Kumanovo. Malisheva stated Zaev was tasked to release „bombs“ of wiretapped politicians as a distraction while the terrorist group coordinated their efforts with high ranking diplomats at US/NATO base Bondsteel and in Macedonia.

„What I can confirm and this is the most important is that our activities were well known to the US Government, because Americans are and will forever be our best friends. The Americans simply asked Mirsad Ndrecaj to not have ISIS recruits in the group in order to remove any religious elements“, said Malisheva in a letter he sent out to the press last year.

The SDS involvement of the terrorist attack in Kumanovo runs rather deep considering the connection of Zakir Bekjiri Chaush and Muhamed Zekiri with islamic terroris structures in Kosovo. Chaush is Zaev’s right hand man while Zekiri is in the Governing Board of SDS.

Last year, after Chaush was convicted and jailed for printing over 40,000 fake IDs who were suppose to be given to Kosovo residents to vote in Macedonian elections, the job for assisting and logistics of Kosovo’s terrorists on Macedonian territory was given to Muhamed Zekiri. Police also discovered 80 bullet proof vests during a raid on Chaush’s office that were meant to be delivered for the terrorists in Kumanovo.

Muhamed Zekiri at coffee shops near the Macedonian – Kosovo border met with Halil Ljuri, Samiaj Remzi – Mija, Vilja Burim, Shiti Emin, Shiti Nusrit, all members of extreme islamic and terrorist groups, with thick criminal dossier involved in election incidents in Macedonia.

http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/32327/1/


Romanian​ ​Politician Named in Scandal: Liviu Dragnea, president of the ruling Social Democrat Party (PSD)

Romanian​ ​Politician Named in Scandal Hits Back at Journalists: “Peace is Over”

The Bucharest office of RISE Project, an Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project (OCCRP) partner, underwent an unannounced inspection by the anti-fraud bureau of Romania’s National Fiscal Agency (ANAF) even as important Romanian politicians threatened the outlet in both public and private.

Offices from the Romanian Anti-Fraud Authority at the offices of RISE Project, OCCRP's Romanian partner, during a surprise inspection. (Photo: RISE Project)Officers from the Romanian Anti-Fraud Authority at the offices of RISE Project, OCCRP’s Romanian partner, during a surprise inspection. (Photo: RISE Project)

The July 6 inspection followed the outlet’s revelation that

Liviu Dragnea
Victor Ponta la semnarea declaratiei politice privind infiintarea USL 2.0 - 14.11 (3) (15621867427) (cropped).jpg
President of the Chamber of Deputies

Liviu Dragnea, president of the ruling Social Democrat Party (PSD) and head of the lower chamber of Parliament, was connected to Tel Drum SA, a secretive company awarded hundreds of millions of euros from Romania’s budget in insider deals.

On April 28, OCCRP and RISE Project published an investigation detailing how Dragnea benefitted from investments in Brazil made by a manager of the company. The report was seen by Record TV, Brazil’s second-largest TV network, and its reporters joined RISE journalists to produce a detailed follow-up story published and aired in Romania and Brazil on July 3.

For that story, new documents from sources within the Brazilian Border Police provided details about Dragnea’s visits to Brazil with two Romanian businessmen with whom he had claimed to have no dealings. The documents included travel dates and flight numbers as well as entry and exit points into Brazil, proving the trio travelled together.

One of the businessmen was Costel Comana, a railroad company owner who got significant Romanian government contracts but later committed suicide in an airline bathroom. The second was Mugurel Gheorghiaș, a manager of Tel Drum SA, the secretive road construction company under investigation in Romania for corruption. The two men and Dragnea were long-time friends.

A second follow-up investigation published by RISE Project on July 6 detailed efforts by Dragnea’s government to hijack a law enforcement agency that had previously investigated his allegedly corrupt dealings.

As Romania’s ANAF inspected RISE Project offices, Dragnea and other government officials warned journalists in TV interviews and in WhatsApp messages that he was ready to fight back. He said in a TV interview: “The peace is over.”

Dragnea’s party controlled the Romanian parliament when OCCRP awarded it the “Organized Crime and Corruption Person of the Year” in 2013 for trying to pass legislation that would legalize corruption by Romanian politicians. The government tried to pass the legislation again this January, but street protests by hundreds of thousands of Romanians forced it to back down.

 

The Brazilian Flights…

see more: https://www.occrp.org/en/investigations/6728-romanian-politician-al-hits-back-at-journalists-peace-is-over

Kommt die NATO, funktioniert Nichts mehr: Kroatien und die Wild Feuer

Jugoslawien hatte alle Wild Feuer gut unter Kontrolle, weil man grosse Feuer Schneisen überall anlegte, diese Schneisen im Frühjahr auch säuberte und rodete. Lokal wurde jedes Feuer sofort bekämpft und niemand kann sich an grosse Feuer erinnern.

Heute brennen überall die Wälder, und Nichts passiert, weswegen der Verteidigungs Minister seinen Rücktritt anbot.

Kroatien und Montenegro Schwere Waldbrände wüten an der Adria

Von red/dpa 

An der Adriaküste wüten zurzeit schlimme Waldbrände. Die Einsatzkräfte konnten das Übergreifen der Brände auf die kroatische Stadt Split bislang verhindern.

Split – In einem Großeinsatz von Feuerwehr und Soldaten ist das Übergreifen der Waldbrände auf die kroatische Adriastadt Split verhindert worden. Die Urlaubermetropole sei „verteidigt“ worden, teilten die Einsatzkräfte am Dienstag mit. Die Feuerwalze zwischen den Orten Omis und Split habe 4500 Hektar Wald vernichtet. Regierungschef Andrej Plenkovic kam am Dienstagmorgen in die Hafenstadt, um sich ein Bild von dem Großfeuer zu machen. Da innerhalb von wenigen Stunden an 20 verschiedenen Stellen Feuer ausgebrochen war, spekulierten die Medien über Brandstiftung.

 

18 Jul 17

Croatian Defence Minister Offers to Quit over Fires

Croatia’s Defence Minister Damir Krsticevic offered his resignation over criticism that the military didn’t react quickly enough to tackle huge wildfires, but the prime minister refused to accept it or blame the army.

Sven Milekic
BIRN

Zagreb

Defence Minister Damir Krsticevic. Photo: BETAPHOTO/HINA/Lana SLIVAR DOMINIC/DS

While visiting fire-affected areas near the Croatian coastal city of Split on Tuesday, Croatian Defence Minister and Vice Prime Minister Damir Krsticevic offered his resignation over the military’s allegedly slow reaction to the blazes on the coast, Jutarnji list newspaper reported.

His offer of resignation followed criticism by the Croatian President Kolinda Grabar Kitarovic, who said during her official visit to Austria on Tuesday that “the military could have come out earlier” to help put out the forest wildfires that seriously endangered Split on Monday evening.

Grabar Kitarovic added that although troops are not specially trained to put out fires, the military could have assisted the firemen who have been fighting fires along the coast since the weekend.

However, Prime Minister Andrej Plenkovic told an urgent press conference on Tuesday afternoon that he refused to accept the resignation, insisting that Krsticevic and the military had done nothing wrong.

Plenkovic added that he had talked with Krsticevic, telling him „to calm down“.

Plenkovic said that wildfires are „interesting for the media“ as it is uncommon for wildfires to spread to Split, but pointed out that only 16 people have been seen by doctors after inhaling smoke from the blazes, while one person died because of an existing heart condition.

He also said that it was „not clear“ to him „according to which information“ the president stated that the military’s reaction came too late.

The Defence Ministry released a video of a plane putting out a fire near Split.

Before offering his resignation on Tuesday, Krsticevic had claimed that that the military reacted promptly when asked to step in.

He also insisted that the army acted according to procedure.

“We came among the first. You know what kind of system it is. The system is such that we [the military] react when we are called. I can’t influence when that local commander will make that decision,” hetold Croatian Radio-Television, HRT.

Minutes later however, Jutarnji list reported that he had offered to resign.

Although Krsticevic’s offer to step down came after the president’s criticism, Grabar Kitarovic told Jutarnji list that she was “surprised” by the minister’s apparent resignation, calling it “absolutely unacceptable”.

……………………..

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/croatia-defence-minister-resign-over-wildfires-07-18-2017