Die EBRD Mafia, wo jeder versucht die Millionen in Luxus Immobilien zu investieren: Der UN Fall Irina Bokova

EBRD Langzeit Direktor, wobei die EBRD die grössten Verbrecher Mafia ist, welche es in Europa gibt.
Die Bulgarische Mafia, will den Posten des UN General Sekretaers kaufen, fuer Irina Bokova

Bulgaria: UN Candidate Property Wealth Raises Questions

  • Published: Monday, 30 November -0001 01:00

The Director General of UNESCO and a Bulgarian candidate for UN Secretary General, Irina Bokova, owns US$ 4.7 million in properties across London, Paris and New York, despite an estimated family income in recent years of only US$ 2.7 million, reported OCCRP partner center Bivol.

Irina Bokova (Photo: Wikimedia)Bokova has been lauded by Sir Graham Watson, a Member of the European Economic and Social Committee, as a ‘seasoned diplomat’ on EurActiv.com. He said dignitaries such as US Secretary of State John Kerry and the Speaker of the Israeli Knesset have praised her work and noted how she was invited to speak at a Global Leaders’ Summit by US President Obama.

“There appears to be a growing international and cross-party consensus that Irina Bokova is not only the best placed candidate for the role [of UN Secretary General], but also the candidate who best fits the bill,” said Sir Watson.

However, journalists at Bivol are raising questions as to the origins of Bokova’s property wealth. Earlier this year, Bivol published an investigation into her real estate investments in New York. In 2012 and 2014, Bokova and her husband Kalin Mitrev acquired two apartments in Manhattan for US$ 2.5 million dollars. Bokova’s son paid off a 2008 mortgage of US$ 600,000 in full.

Bokova explained the purchases were financed with salaries and substantial bonuses she received while she was head of UNESCO. But Bivol says that, based on salary records they have seen, this still does not seem like enough money to finance such large purchases.

A new Bivol investigation revealed Bokova and Mitrev also own a property in London and Paris, in addition to their New York apartments. It estimates they would have had to invest at least US$ 4.7 million cash for their current property portfolio.

The journalists reviewed institutional salary and bonus records for both Bokova and her husband’s employment, a long-time director at the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD). The couple’s combined income in the ten years prior to the purchases, when compared against the likely property investment, appears to leave a gap of some US$ 2 million, Bivol said, raising questions as to how Bokova and her husband afforded the properties.

The calculations did not include living expenses and property maintenance costs, likely high given the apartments prestigious locations. Only one of the apartments in New York has an annual maintenance fee of 12,000 US dollars, according to New York City tax registries.

Bivol also subtracted the US$ 600,000 mortgage paid by Bokova’s son on his New York apartment from the property totals. Bokova had earlier expressed outrage that her son was being scrutinized.

Income figures were also estimated in Bokova’s favour, Bivol said.

 

https://www.occrp.org/en/daily/5078-bulgaria-un-candidate-property-wealth-raises-questions

Kroatische Regierungs Mafia und ihre uralt MIG Geschäfte mit der Ukrainischen Mafia

Das vollkommen korrupte EU Land Kroatien ist ein Witz. Jeder Kroate weiss was im Lande vorgeht. Also kauft man Schrott, von im Jemen ausgemusterten uralten MIGs und das mit der Ukrainischen Mafia zusammen, welche ebenso wie die Kroatische Präsidentin, Regierung von den US Ganoven eingesetzt wurde.

Croatia: Fighter Jet Deal with Ukrainian Company Under Investigation

Anti-corruption prosecutors are investigating a controversial deal for repair and purchase of military jets between the Croatian Defense Ministry and a Ukrainian state-owned company.

mig21An example of a MIG-21 jetThe investigation began after new allegations about the deal surfaced in a newspaper, the prosecutors’ website said Tuesday. The local daily Jutarnji List reported on the deal Monday.

Ukrainian Ukrspecexport was to sell Croatia five MiG-21 military jets, and to repair seven more, under a contract worth 132.9 million Croatian Kuna (US$ 19.7 million), Jutarnji List said.

The paper said military investigators had found a number of irregularities with the deal and suspected bribery was involved. The purchased jets were apparently four to five years older than stated in their documents and some parts did not match the paperwork. The planes appear to have been put together using old parts from Bulgaria, Algeria and the former USSR, according to the paper.

Jutarnji List indicated the documents may have been falsified and the required repairs never actually done.

Croatian State Television (HRT) covered the scandal on Wednesday in its show „Otvoreno,“ with guests including freelance journalist Gordan Malic and Ukrainian ambassador Oleksandr Levchenko.

According to Malic, an official at the Defense Ministry admitted in investigations that bribery was involved when the deal was struck. Malic said the planes were decommissioned in Bulgaria in 2002, and the serial numbers swapped on some of their parts.

Ukrspecexport also struck corrupt deals in neighboring Bosnia and Herzegovina, according to Malic. He showed a list he claimed was written by Ukrspecexport representative Ivica Josipovic and alleged it contained names of Bosnian Defense Ministry officials with numbers next to them. Malic said these represented bribes Ukrspecexport paid.

Levchenko, the Ukrainian ambassador, said he agrees an investigation is necessary but said this was the first time he had heard allegations that Ukrspecexport had sold old Bulgarian jets to Croatia or about the alleged shady deals with Bosnia and Herzegovina, where he is also ambassador.

The case elicited numerous reactions from Croatian government officials. Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic said if the investigation shows that anyone knowingly bought faulty jets, then „this is not only a matter of corruption ..., it is a matter of high treason.“

https://www.occrp.org/en/daily/5089-croatia-fighter-jet-deal-with-ukrainian-company-under-investigation

Der Terror des UN Gerichtes ITCY: Freispruch von Vojislav Seselj, der unschuldig 12 Jahre bei den Ratten in Haft sass

Ohne jeden Ansatz eines Beweises, sassen Milosevic und Vojislav Seselj in Haft. Selbst die eigenen Richter, Florence Hartmann, Ponta kritisierten das System

Zoff beim Haager Kriegstribunal: Vojislav Seselj

Der Internationale Straf Gerichtshof, eine Erpressungs und Verbrecher Maschinerie: Der Fall Vojislav Seselj

/en/file/show//Images/FeatureHome/seselj inkognito 660.jpg Hague Tribunal Acquits Vojislav Seselj of War Crimes The UN court in The Hague found Serbian Radical Party leader Vojislav Seselj not guilty of crimes against humanity including murder, persecution and expulsions in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia and Serbia.

siehe auch Details, warum die Amerikaner mit Millionen Morde und Anschläge organisierten, Kriminelle bezahlten, welche sich Politiker nennen.

Kurzmitteilung:die EU – CIA Mord Banden: ZEHNTER TODESTAG VON SLOBODAN MILOŠEVIĆ – PROTESTAKTION IN DEN HAAG AM 11. MÄRZ

Full Article

the-scandal-packed-spectacle-of-vojislav-seselj-s-trial-03-29-2016

Vojislav Seselj’s war crimes trial saw a series of scandals and disruptions, with the Serbian Radical Party leader repeatedly mocking the UN court and refusing to return for the verdict on Thursday.

http://www.huffingtonpost.de/renate-flottau/zoff-beim-haager-kriegstr_b_4396814.html

The court explained that it had accepted an argument from the Serbian government that it was not possible to interrupt Seselj’s cancer treatment or continue it in The Hague, so the verdict will be handed down in his absence.

Seselj’s case also saw the first successful attempt by a war crimes defendant to challenge the judging panel over an allegation of bias.

In 2013, one of the judges at his trial, Frederik Harhoff, was disqualified after Seselj filed a motion claiming that he was not impartial because he had showed “strong inclinations… to convict accused persons of Serbian ethnicity”.

The allegations were sparked by a leaked letter written by Harhoff, in which the judge criticised the court’s high-profile acquittals of Serbian and Croatian wartime commanders.

…………

Most corruption presecutor ITCY

Although the whole process went on for a total of 13 years, there were only 175 trial days. Through the testimony of 89 witnesses and 1,367 exhibits, the prosecution tried to prove that Seselj committed crimes against humanity and violated the laws of war during the conflict in Yugoslavia.

When the charges were read for the first time in 2007, ICTY prosecutor Christine Dahl described Seselj as a “scandal master and skilful politician” responsible for the some of the most brutal crimes in Vukovar in Croatia and Zvornik in Bosnia and Herzegovina.

According to Dahl, Seselj closely cooperated with the government in Belgrade and worked on its goal of creating an ethnically-pure ‘Greater Serbia’……………………

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/the-scandal-packed-spectacle-of-vojislav-seselj-s-trial-03-29-2016

‘Scandal master’

 

UCK KLA Deutsche Politiker Kosovo

 

Vojislav Seselj: Der Albtraum des Kriegstribunals für das ehem.Jugoslawien ist nach 12 Jahren Untersuchungshaft zurück in Serbien

https://flottau.wordpress.com/2014/11/23/vojislav-seselj-der-albtraum-des-kriegstribunals-fur-das-ehem-jugoslawien-ist-nach-12-jahren-untersuchungshaft-zuruck-in-serbien/comment-page-1/

GENERAL ROSE BESCHULDIGT DIE NATO FÜR KRIEGSLEIDEN IN BOSNIEN UND HERZEGOWINA
18.07.11

?Die NATO hat, mit Hilfe der USA, die UNO-Friedensversuche in Bosnien und Herzegowina systematisch sabotiert, indem sie Moslems und Kroaten bewaffnete?, erklärte der britische General Michael Rose, der UNO-Kommandant in Bosnien und Herzegowina 1994 war. Er sagte, die NATO sei genauso viel schuld am Massaker in Srebrenica wie die UNO. Wie das kroatische Portal überträgt hat Rose auf einen Text des Journalisten Simon Cooper reagiert, der die holländische UNO-Einheit kritisierte, welche in Srebrenica 1995 stationiert war. Rose behauptet, die NATO habe durch Bewaffnung Moslems die falsche Hoffnung gegeben, dass sie ihr Territorium per Gewalt zurückgewinnen können, und dass diese Hoffnung dann in Dayton zynisch enttäuscht wurde. ?Die UNO-Mission kollabierte 1995, und Folge dessen war, dass General Ratko Mladic ermutigt war, Srebrenica anzugreifen?, schrieb Rose.

awrow: Jugoslawien-Tribunal ist politisiert und wird aufgelöst

© Sputnik/ Host Photo Agency / Mikhail Voskresensky

Politik

Zum Kurzlink
0709250

Das Kriegsverbrechertribunal für das ehemalige Jugoslawien (ICTY) ist laut dem russischen Außenminister Sergej Lawrow hochpolitisiert und soll schnellstens geschlossen werden.

„Wir beobachten ein hohes Maß an Politisiertheit und Voreingenommenheit in der Arbeit des Internationalen Tribunals für Ex-Jugoslawien. Wir sind für seine schnellstmögliche Schließung“, sagte Lawrow am Freitag bei einem Treffen mit dem serbischen Außenminister Ivica Dačić.Laut Lawrow ist die Schließung des ICTY bereits beschlossen. Für eine Übergangszeit werde ein „Restmechanismus verbleiben, aber auch er soll baldigst beendet werden.“ Seinerseits bezeichnete Dačić das Jugoslawien-Tribunal als „antiserbisch“. „Das ist keine Rechtsprechung, sondern die Verurteilung eines Volkes ohne Beweise“, sagte er.

Das 1993 gegründete Tribunal hat bislang 142 Verfahren durchgeführt, darunter 92 gegen Serben und acht gegen Kosovo-Albaner. Besonders umstritten war der im Februar 2002 begonnene Prozess gegen den Ex-Präsidenten von Jugoslawien und Serbien Slobodan Milošević, der vier Jahre später – noch vor der Urteilsverkündung — in Untersuchungshaft starb.Rechtswissenschaftler beklagen, dass das ICTY keiner unabhängigen Kontrolle unterstehe. Kritiker werfen dem Tribunal vor, mutmaßliche Kriegsverbrechen der Kosovo-Albaner zu ignorieren.

So berichtete der Beauftragte des Europarats Dick Marty 2010, dass der spätere langjährige Ministerpräsident des Kosovo, Hashim Thaci, Ende der 1990er Jahre Boss einer albanischen Mafia-Gruppe gewesen sei, die mit Waffen, Organen und Menschen gehandelt sowie Auftragsmorde verübt habe.

2008 hatte die ehemalige ICTY-Chefanklägerin Carla Del Ponte in ihrem Buch „Die Jagd — Ich und die Kriegsverbrecher“ über die Entführungen von hunderten Serben im Kosovo und angebliche Organschmuggel-Aktivitäten von Kosovo-Albanern geschrieben.Darüber hinaus werden die Nato-Bombenangriffe auf das damalige Jugoslawien, die außerhalb eines Bündnisfalls und ohne UN-Mandat erfolgten, von Politikern und Experten als völkerrechtswidrig angesehen. Die Angriffe dauerten 78 Tage und kosteten bis zu 2.500 Zivilisten, darunter 89 Kinder, das Leben. Tausende weitere Menschen wurden verletzt.

Die Nato-Jets feuerten nach serbischen Angaben 1.300 Marschflugkörper und warfen 37.000 verbotene Streubomben ab. Darüber hinaus schlugen bis zu zehn Tonnen international verbotene und hochgiftige Uranmunition „Depleted Uranium“ auf jugoslawischem Boden ein. In den Folgejahren nahm die Zahl der Krebskranken dramatisch zu.Die Nato-Bomben beschädigten fast 200 Fabriken, acht Kraftwerke, 82 Brücken, sieben Bahnhöfe, sechs Flughäfen und unzählige Straßen. Mehr als 40.000 Gebäude, darunter 422 Schulen und 48 Krankenhäuser sowie der Fernsehsender, wurden nach serbischen Regierungsangaben komplett zerstört. Unabhängige Experten schätzten den Gesamtschaden auf 29,6 Milliarden US-Dollar.