80 Gold Treasures Presumed Stolen in Macedonia

14 Nov 13
Gold Treasures Presumed Stolen in Macedonia

At least 80 valuable archaeological artifacts, mostly gold earrings and other items of jewelry, have disappeared from the depot of the Museum of Macedonia in Skopje.

Sinisa Jakov Marusic
BIRN

Skopje

A police investigation has revealed that at least 80 valuable items stored in the museum depot in Skopje have gone missing and are now presumed stolen, an unnamed police source told Balkan Insight.

Many of the valuables were discovered in recent archaeological digs.

According to pictures of the missing artifacts provided by police, many are golden earrings dating back from the Hellenic era. Most were discovered in 2009 and 2010.

No arrests have been made nor have any charges have been pressed.

“We are investigating all possibilities, including the option that an organized group of artifact smugglers is responsible for this,” the police source told Balkan Insight.

Police launched a major investigation last week when two curators reported valuables missing from the depots as they were preparing to move the collection to a new building.

Several other curators employed at the museum then also reported missing items as well.

There is no clue as to whether the possible theft happened recently, and all at the same time, or whether one artifact was taken at a time.

The museum management said the building had adequate security and video monitoring systems.

But unnamed sources from the museum told Plus Info that the entrance to the depot where the artifacts were stored was not under video surveillance.

The scandal about the missing artifacts erupts against a background of an ongoing court case against Macedonia’s former chief excavator, Pasko Kuzman, who was arrested in July for misuse of office.

……………………….

Balkaninsight

13 Dec 13
Priceless Macedonian Earrings Stolen from Museum

Four earrings, depicted on Macedonia’s national currency, are reported among the goods stolen in the devastating theft that has rocked the Museum of Macedonia.

Sinisa Jakov Marusic
BIRN

Skopje

Unnamed sources from the investigation told the Dnevnik daily that among the items presumed stolen in the theft, discovered in mid-November, are four earrings of invaluable importance.

The earrings are depicted on the face and rear of Macedonia’s 500 and 1,000 denar banknotes.

Balkan Insight was not able to confirm this information from the museum or the police.

The ongoing police investigation into the theft has found out that at least 160 artifacts have disappeared from the museum’s depot. The police said that most of the stolen items are golden earrings but so far they have not charged anyone.

The first item reported missing is a bark-shaped earring, dating from the 4th century AD, found in the necropolis of Crvishte near the village of Beranci.

The second depicts Eros, Ancient Greek god of love and lust. The third is in the form of a lion’s head.

The fourth missing item is a set of richly decorated golden dove-shaped earrings, dating back to Antiquity.

All the missing artifacts were found in archaeological sites across Macedonia and have been chosen to decorate Macedonian banknotes on account of their exquisite beauty.

In November, police launched a major investigation when two curators reported some valuables missing from the depot as they were preparing to move the collection to a new building.

Several other curators employed at the museum then also reported other missing items as well and, as the police started investigating, more and more valuables appeared to be unaccounted for.

There is no clue as to whether the possible theft happened recently, whether all the items were taken at the same time, or whether one artifact was taken at a time.

Meanwhile, the Museum of Macedonia remains closed to the public and is under police surveillance.

The police say they have made all the employees take lie detector tests, suspecting that the theft might be an insider job, but no suspects have been named.

“We still cannot pinpoint who is responsible,” Police Minister Gordana Jankulovska said recently, adding that the investigation was a “complex activity” that would take time.

There is no further information on the possible whereabouts of the artifacts either.

 

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en

In Siena – Italien wurde ein Albaner festgenommen mit 15 Identitäten

Seit 10 Jahren wird diese Person gesucht! Wegen Drogen- Frauen Handel wurde er festgenommen. Offiziell, hat das Innenministerium von Albanien, 4,1 Millionen ID Karten ausgegeben, womit eine klare Partnerschaft der Albanischen Innenminister Bujar Nishani, Flamur Noka und des Ex-PM Salih Berisha mit Internationalen Verbrecher Banden gut dokumentiert ist. Eine neue Identität kostete bis vor kurzem in Tirana: ca. 2.000 € wobei es schon einmal erheblich Preis günstiger war.

14 Nentor 2013 – 08:00

Itali, në pranga shqiptari me 15 emra, i kërkuar prej 10 vitesh

Të tjera rreth shkrimit

SIENA – Prej dhjetë vitesh në kërkim, arrestohet pas lajmërimit nga një qytetar. Një shqiptar me 15 emra, është vënë në pranga mëngjesin e sotëm nga karabinierët e Sienës, pasi banori i një pallati i ka lajmëruar se, në një prej apartamenteve ishin duke u zhvilluar gjëra të dyshimta.

Pas marrjes së informacioneve, policia e Sienës e drejtuar nga Koloneli Marko Grandini, ka organizuar aksionin dhe në pranga ka rënë një shqiptar 35-vjeçar i kërkuar nga prokuroria e Romës dhe Trevisos bashkë me një shoqen e saj moldave, 32-vjeçare.

Siç shkruan media italiane, ndaj tij ishin lëshuar dy urdhër-arreste pasi ishte i kërkuar për shfrytëzim prostitucioni dhe për shitje lëndësh narkotike. “Kur kemi ndërhyrë – thotë koloneli Marko Gradini – kemi gjetur sasi të ndryshme lëndësh narkotike marijuanë që nëse do të shitjes, do të ofronte sasi të mjaftueshme parash për të siguruar largimin e tij”.

Në brendësi të banesës është gjetur 3.5 kilogramë lëndë narkotike marijuanë me një vlerë prej 6 mijë eurosh si dhe materiale për ndarjen e saj në doza.

Qyteti i Sienës është i qetë ka thënë, koloneli i policisë, i cili ka shtuar se, janë çdo ditë në punë për të ndaluar shitjen e lëndëve narkotike.

Redaksia online – See more at: http://www.shqiptarja.com/home/1/itali-n–pranga-shqiptari-me-15-emra-i-k-rkuar-prej-10-vitesh-186946.html#sthash.blZ7XYUR.dpuf

3 primitive Idioten Mörder: Sabit Geci, Sylejman Selimi und Sami Lushtaku, als Chef des Dubrava Gefängnisses

update: 14.11.2013  Neue Anklagen und Ermittlungen gegen den NATO Partner, engen US Partner: Sylejman Selimi, gegen Sami Lushtaku, wird eine Mord Anklage vorbereitet. Die sogenannte „DRENICA “ Gruppe, 15 Jahren nach den Morden, 15 Jahre nachdem es die NATO und Geheimdienste im Original von UCK Kommandaten wusste.

Das die „Drenica“ Gruppe auch mit Hashim Thaci, Kinder Handel, Frauen entführen und Vergewaltigung zum Programm hatte, ist ja gut bekannt auch in 1998. Zu lange waren die Internationalen Partner dieser Dumm Banden, rund um die Haradinaj’s, Hasim Thaci mit Gashi und dem Syla Clan und vielen anderen Verbrechern.

Diesmal geht es um Folter, Verwaltigung von 2 kleinen Mädchen in Mitrovica, wo dann die primitiven Banditen, sich damals nach Durres zurückzogen in die Verbrecher Hotels und Unterkünfte der Bar „DRENCIA“, oder dem Hotel Bel Conti nach Durres. Tropoja Idioten immer vorneweg, wie Sahit Muja und Co. als Financiers, mit dem Bin Laden Financier: Yassin Kadi!

Immer die selbe sehr kleine Gruppe, von primitiv Kriminellen: Selimit, Ismet Haxhës, Nexhat Qubreli dhe Shefki Hyseni

Elez Muja Geschäftsführer der “Bytyci“GmbH und Veli Muça, Geschäftsführer der “Ergin VEP” GmbH, wurden festgenommen.

Sahit Muja, Elvis Muja: Sahit Muja: Albanian Minerals, Bytyci SHPK (Albanian Minerals) Tags: bytycishkp
Sahit Muja, Elvis Muja: Albanian Minerals, Bytyci SHPK

Financiers des Terrors und billige Betrüger und Geldwäscher aus Drogen Geschäften.

Estrem peinlich für die UNMIK, für die NATO, die USA usw.. denn Alles war bekannt, Ende September 1998, der gesamte Komplex der Todesschwadrone
Prishtinë, 14 nëntor – Komandanti i përgjithshëm i Ushtrisë Çlirimtare të Kosovës, Sylejman Selimi, është akuzuar të mërkurën nga Prokuroria për dhunimin seksual të dy vajzave shqiptare nga Mitrovica gjatë luftës.

Prokurori special, Mauricio Salustro, ka ngritur aktakuzë kundër Selimit, Ismet Haxhës, Nexhat Qubrelit dhe Shefki Hysenit për krime lufte kundër popullatës civile. EUELX – i nuk ka dhënë më shumë detaje por Koha Ditore ka mësuar identitetin e të akuzuarve. “Sot, një prokuror ndërkombëtar nga Zyra e Prokurorisë Speciale e Kosovës ka ngritur aktakuzë kundër katër të pandehurve në Gjykatën Themelore të Mitrovicës”, thuhet në një komunikatë të EULEX-it.

“Të pandehurit akuzohen për shkelje kriminale të krimeve të luftës ndaj popullatës civile, përfshirë këtu torturimin dhe përdhunimin e dy civilëve shqiptarë, krime këto që pretendohet të jenë kryer në Vaganicë dhe Likoc gjatë viteve 1998- 1999. Rasti po hetohet nga prokurori ndërkombëtar i Zyrës së Prokurorisë Speciale të Kosovës”, thuhet në komunikatë.

Sylejman Selimi akuzohet për dhunimin e dy vajzave shqiptare , 14.11.2013 – 08:25 Komandanti i përgjithshëm i Ushtrisë Çlirimtare të… Komente (

Die einzige Frage ist, wer von diesen 3 (Sabit Geci, Sylejman Selimi and Sami Lushtaku) der Dümmste ist! Wir tippen auf Sami Lusthaku, oder Sabit Geci, Beides Dumm Auftrags Killer von Zivilisten, aber ebenso Sylejman Selimi. Vor allem Sylejman Selimi, wurde von Deutschen und NATO Steuer Geldern aufgebaut, gesponsert und finanziert, denn die Terroristen Finanzierung der NATO ist schon eine Legende und Geschichte.

 

ZERI
The suspects of war crimes, Sabit Geci, Sylejman Selimi and Sami Lushtaku continue to be bosses in [the Dubrava] prison just as they were in liberty, Zeri writes. According to the Kosovo daily the former Kosovo Liberation Army fighters join the same respect and continue to command guards and other people even during their detention in the prison.
Dubrava e komandantëve

Selvije Bajrami Publikuar: 22.10.2013 – 08:10

Komente (14) Publiko në:     

Mbajtja zyrtarisht në burg, nuk ka ndikuar asgjë në fuqinë prej “komandantëve” që kanë pasur pjesëtarët e ish-Ushtrisë Çlirimtare të Kosovës. Të dënuar e të dyshuar për kryerjen e krimeve të luftës, Sabit Geci, Sylejman Selimi e Sami Lushtaku vazhdojnë të jenë “kapadai” në burg ashtu sikurse që kanë qenë në liri. Të gjendur të gjithë së bashku në pavijonin numër 7 në Burgun e Dubravës, tre ish-komandantët vendosin se cili gardian duhet t’iu rrijë afër, se cili i burgosur tjetër mund të rrijë me ta në të njëjtin pavijon e për më tepër kanë kushte shumë më të mira akomodimi, sesa më shumë se 800 të burgosur të tjerë që gjenden aktualisht në Burgun e Dubravës.

“Atyre kush llafin nuk bon me ua prishë. Ata  e sidomos Sabit Geci që ka vite që është në atë burg dhe si i tillë është më drejtor se drejtori.

Për gjithçka vendos ai e madje edhe se cili gardian duhet e cili nuk duhet të punojë aty, cili i burgosur mund të rrijë në atë pavijon e për më tepër, Sabit Geci del nga burgu me arsyetimin se ka nevoja të shpeshta për kontrolle mjekësore, madje disa herë në javë”, thotë në kushte anonimiteti njëri nga gardianët e Burgut të Dubravës.

Geci gradon gardianët për qejf të vetin

Ka vite që Sabit Geci gjendet në burg. Gardianët dhe mbikëqyrësit që i kanë shkuar për shtati, edhe janë graduar.

“Disa nga mbikëqyrësit i ka graduar në cilësinë e zëvendësdrejtorëve ndërsa vetë kërkon se cili ndërrim duhet të rrijë në punë e cili jo”, tregon ky gardian.

I njëjti njofton se ka një javë qëkur pavijoni numër 7 ku qëndrojnë Geci, Selimi e Lushtaku, është rinovuar dhe është mobiluar me gjësende të reja.

“Janë sjellë mobilie të reja, kuzhina e pajisje të tjera që nuk i kanë të burgosurit e tjerë”, thotë gardiani teksa qesh dhe thotë se kushtet aktuale në pavijonin me numër 7 i krahason me ato të hotelit “Grand”.

Sabit Geci është i dënuar me pesëmbëdhjetë vjet heqje lirie ngase në korrik të 2011 është vërtetuar nga Gjykata Supreme se ai ka kryer krime lufte kundër popullatës civile në Kukës dhe Cahan gjatë viteve 1998-1999. Sami Lushtaku që deri para disa muajve ka drejtuar Komunën e Skenderajt dhe tashmë nga burgu synon të rimarrë atë pozitë bashkë me ish-ambasadorin e Kosovës në Shqipëri, Sylejman Selimin, ndërkaq zyrtarisht gjenden në paraburgim dhe atë të dyshuar për krime lufte në zonën e Drenicës. Dy të fundit gjenden në paraburgim që nga muaji maj i këtij viti. Ndaj tyre ende nuk është ngritur aktakuzë, derisa Sabit Geci posedon vendim të formës së prerë. Kodi i Procedurës Penale të Kosovës e saktëson shumë qartë se i paraburgosuri duhet të qëndroj në vende të veçanta e jo i përzier me persona të tjerë.

“Komandantët” me nevoja të veçanta

http://zeri.info/artikulli/18371/dubrava-e-kontrabandisteve

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/110000/images/_114625_interview_with_kla%27s_jakup_krasniqi_grab_300.jpg
 Sami Lushtaku ** (heute Bürgermeister der zuständigen Stadt von (Srbica -Skenderaj) hat heute den Iman von dem zur Stadt gehörenden Gemeinde Marina, verhaften lassen,  nachdem eine Petition von 5.000 Leuten eingereicht wurde, das der Iman Kinder missbraucht. Vorgeschichte: unten

Sami Lushtaku, war der UCK Kommandant von Hashim Thaci’s Heimat Region  Drenica und ist bis heute auch in Albanien für seine Todes Schwadronen  bestens bekannt.

Kryetari i sapozgjedhur i Skenderajt akuzohet për vrasje

Publikuar: 15.11.2013 – 09:40Prishtinë, 15 nëntor – Sami Lushtaku akuzohet për vrasje. Kryetari i rizgjedhur i Skenderajt ngarkohet nga Prokuroria e EULEX-it edhe për veprën penale të cenimit të integritetit trupor dhe shëndetit të civilëve. Lushtaku është njëri nga pesëmbëdhjetë pjesëtarët e ish-UÇK-së, të akuzuar për krime të luftës. Ky rast njihet si “Grupi i Drenicës”.Për kohën për të cilën akuzohet, Sami Lushtaku ishte komandanti i Zonës Operative të Drenicës. Prokurori i rastit, Mauricio Salustro, pretendon se i akuzuari Lushtaku, veprën penale e ka kryer në shtator të vitit 1998. Në aktakuzën e plotë të siguruar nga ‘Tribuna’, prokurori pretendon se ndaj Sami Lushtakut ka dëshmuar personi që konsiderohet bashkëluftëtar i ngushtë i tij, shkruan kjo gazetë.

Madje Lushtaku e dëshmitari i koduar me shkronjën ‘D’, janë shumë të njohur mes vete, edhe përtej shoqërisë së luftës. Në aktakuzë përshkruhet edhe lidhja familjare ndërmjet tyre.

http://www.kohaditore.com/?page=1,13,165718

 

Zeka’s lawyer Gafurr Elshani told BIRN that “we believe [the raid] has to do with the Drenica Group case”.

Fifteen former Kosovo Liberation Army fighters from a wartime guerrilla cell known as the Drenica Group were indicted last week for alleged war crimes against civilian detainees.

Three ex-KLA commanders, Latif Gashi, Rrustem Mustafa and Nazif Mehmeti – the so-called ‘Llapi Group’ – were convicted earlier this year of abusing civilian detainees in the Llapashtica/Lapastica prison.

Former KLA commander and transport minister Fatmir Limaj and nine other defendants accused of abusing Serb and Albanian civilians and Serb prisoners of war at the Klecka detention centre were acquitted in September.

The EU rule-of-law mission raided journalist Milaim Zeka’s house in a case believed to be connected to the indictment of 15 former Kosovo guerrillas suspected of war crimes.

Edona Peci
BIRN

Pristina

kosovo-journalist-questioned-on-violating-criminal-procedures

14 Nov 13 Kosovo Journalist Raided By EU PoliceThe EU rule-of-law mission raided journalist Milaim Zeka’s house in a case believed to be connected to the indictment of 15 former Kosovo guerrillas suspected of war crimes.

Terroristen Fraktion:

Das von der UN bezahlte KPC, arbeitet direkt unter dem Kommando von
Agim Ceku mit Terroristen zusammen! Der gesamte Report ist ein
einziger Skandal, was die NATO treibt, denn Agim Ceku war in 2001
auch zu einem “Führungs Kurs direkt beim Georg C.Marshall Centrum” in
Garmische Parten-Kirchen eingeladen zusammen mit dem Mafia Aufbau
Helfer General Klaus Rheinhardt.

Defense & Foreign Affairs Daily

A German spokesman had, in recent months, made clear anti-Serbian
remarks, highlighting the biased nature of the supposedly impartial
international force supposedly administering Kosovo with the support
of KFOR military units and police provided by donor nations [a Polish
police unit was in charge of the area of Metrovica when the incident
occurred]. UNMIK had, additionally, on several occasions, tried to
overturn international warrants and criminal proceedings against one
of the key Kosovo radicals, known war criminal Agim Ceku, who was now
working as the Commander of the Kosovo Protection Corps (KPC), which
was, in fact, created out of the narco-terrorism organization, the
Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA/UCK).2
The October 15, 2003, GIS/Defense & Foreign Affairs report also
indicated that Ceku’s KPC was directly engaged in support of
Albanian-trained Islamist terrorists, noting:
“During the first half of August 2003, 300 Albanian-trained guerillas
— including appr. 10 mujahedin (non-Balkan Muslims) — were
infiltrated across the Albanian border into Kosovo, where many have
subsequently been seen in the company (and homes) of members of the
so-called Kosovo Protection Corps which was created out of Kosovo
Albanian elements originally part of the KLA. In fact, the Kosovo
Protection Force seems almost synonymous with the Albanian National
Army (ANA), the new designation for the KLA. The guerillas were
trained in three camps inside the Albanian border at the towns of
Bajram Curi, Tropoja and Kuks, where the camps have been in operation
since 1997.”

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1100906/posts

oder

FBI KOngress Reports etc..

Wesley Clark outet die Ben Laden Verbindung zu der UCK-KLA und ebenso
bestätigt, das für 400 Milliarden Dollar Drogen geschmuggelt werden,
vor allem von der UCK und der Albanischen Mafia, welche bekanntlich
beste Verbündete von Solana, dem CIA und der NATO sind. Ebenso
besteht eine direkte Verbindung zum 11.9.2001!
He said that a group of about 300 young Kosovo Albanians, who had
been attacked by the concept of a Greater Muslim state, was trained
in northern Albania and then transferred to Kosovo with their
trainers, mujahidin fighters from Middle Eastern and North African
countries.
http://kaydee.forclark.com/story/2004/1/9/174445/8886/

>>>