Der Prozess gegen die Moerder von 5 harmlosen Anglern in Mazedonien verspaetet sich

Der Prozess wird aufmerksam verfolgt, weil es sich um DUI Anhaenger des Terroristen Ali Ahmeti handelt. Primitivere Moerder gibt es halt nicht.
 5 Verhaftungen von “Aracinovo” Terroristen, welche die 5 Morde begangen haben

21 Dec 12
Trial in Skopje Mass Murder Case Postponed

A court in Skopje has delayed the start of a trial of six people charged with the murder of five men in April to January.

Sinisa Jakov Marusic

BIRN

Skopje

The criminal court in Skopje

The main hearing in the case, known as “Monster”, was postponed to January 9, after the court on Thursday accepted the defence lawyers‘ request for more time to study the charges.

The prosecution has pressed terrorism charges against six persons suspected of having organized and committed the gruesome murder.

Two of the defendants, Alil Demiri and Afrim Ismailovic, remain at large. Agim Ismailovic, Fejzi Aziri, Rami Sejdi and Haki Aziri appeared in court.

According to the charges, Alil Demiri and Afrim and Agim Ismailovic committed the murders with automatic rifles, while the others provided logistical support.

The bodies of Filip Slavkovski, Aleksandar Nakjevski, Cvetanco Acevski and Kire Trickovski, all aged between 18 and 20, were discovered on April 12.

The bodies had been lined up and appeared to have been executed. The body of 45-year-old Borce Stevkovski was found a short distance away from the rest.

News of the murder raised ethnic tensions, after groups of ethnic Macedonians staged protests, in some cases turning violent, blaming the killings on members of the country’s large Albanian minority community.

In May, police arrested 20, allegedly radicalised, Muslims, including four of the defendants, in an operation in several villages around the capital.

…….

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/trial-start-postponed-in-skopje-murder-case

04 Mar 13
Kosovo Arrests Macedonia Mass Murder Suspects

Kosovo police detained the remaining two ethnic Albanian suspects wanted for killing five Macedonians in a politically-charged case that raised ethnic tensions.

Edona Peci

BIRN

PristinaPolice said they had detained Alil Demiri and Afrim Ismailovic, the last two of six ethnic Albanians wanted for trial over the high-profile killings near Skopje, the capital of neighbouring Macedonia, in April 2012.

“The two persons for whom an international arrest warrant was issued were arrested today at about 7pm,” Kosovo police spokesperson Arber Beka told BIRN on Sunday evening.

He said that the suspects would remain in preliminary detention for 48 hours until the prosecutor decides how to take the case forward.

The Macedonian prosecution has pressed terrorism charges against the six men suspected of having organised and committed the murders.

The bodies of Filip Slavkovski, Aleksandar Nakjevski, Cvetanco Acevski and Kire Trickovski, all aged between 18 and 20, were discovered on April 12 last year.

Their corpses had been lined up and appeared to have been executed. The body of 45-year-old Borce Stevkovski was found a short distance away from the rest.

The trial, known locally as the ‘Monster’ case, opened in Skopje in December, while Demiri and Ismailovic were still on the run. The others have pleaded not guilty.

According to the charges, the group wanted to provoke ethnic tensions.

The court case was already coming to a close and the trial was set to resume on Tuesday with closing arguments from the prosecution and defence.

But if the two recently-arrested suspects are extradited to Macedonia, there is a possibility that the trial might have to be restaged.

The arrests on Sunday came after two days of violent protests in Skopje that followed the controversial appointment of a former ethnic Albanian guerrilla as Macedonia’s defense minister.

The protests escalated into clashes with police for a second day on Saturday when ethnic Albanians took to the streets to demonstrate over alleged mob attacks on their kin by Macedonians during a protest on Friday against the defence minister’s appointment.

……….

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/last-two-suspects-in-monster-case-arrested

Photo by: Sinisa Jakov Marusic

Skopje was calm again on Monday after the unrest on Friday and Saturday that saw riot police use tear gas and armoured vehicles during clashes with protesters that caused dozens of injuries and led to 19 people being detained and charged.

All major political parties condemned the violent protests and counter-protests that erupted after the appointment of ethnic Albanian ex-guerrilla Talat Xhaferi as defence minister, but they also blamed each other for causing the unrest.

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/macedonian-capital-peaceful-after-two-day-violence

Erneut ein Kosovo Terrorist in den USA verurteilt: – Betim Kaziu Gets 27 Years In Homegrown Terror Case

Mit Video news

Betim Kaziu Gets 27 Years In Homegrown Terror Case

TOM HAYS 03/ 2/12 07:33 P

 

Betim Kaziu

 

Submit this story

 

 

NEW YORK — A New York City man was sentenced to 27 years in prison Friday for traveling to the Middle East in a failed bid to join al-Qaida and avenge abuse of Muslims by killing American troops.

„I wish I had not gone down that path,“ Betim Kaziu told U.S. District Judge John Gleason before hearing the sentence in federal court in Brooklyn. „I completely regret what I did in that phase of my life.“

But Gleason said it was first time he’d hear the defendant express remorse – and that it wasn’t convincing.

„You grew up in Brooklyn and you decided to murder your own country’s soldiers,“ Gleason said. „There’s still an element of defiance in you. … You’re still way too proud of becoming a jihadist.“

The government had sought a life term, arguing that Kaziu could resume his quest to commit terrorism if given anything less.

A jury found the 24-year-old Kaziu guilty last year of conspiracy to provide material support to a terrorist organization and other charges last year at a trial that featured the testimony of a would-be terrorist and childhood friend of the defendant who became a government cooperator.

Unlike the cases of Najibullah Zazi, mastermind of a foiled suicide attack on New York City subways, or Faisal Shahzad, the failed Times Square bomber, Kaziu’s case received little attention, in part because the plot didn’t get far. But his story had many of the same themes of homegrown terrorism.

Kaziu and star witness Sulejah Hadzovic were two U.S.-born sons of Islamic immigrants from the former Yugoslavia who met in sixth grade. By 2008, „they pursued a growing interest in radical Islam“ and began searching the Internet for opportunities to take up arms against U.S. troops.

„We were upset at what was happening in places like Abu Ghraib prison and Guantanamo Bay, how they were humiliating and torturing Muslims there,“ Hadzovic testified. „It’s what ultimately made us want to go and fight in jihad.“



http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/03/betim-kaziu-gets-27-years_n_1318288.html


FBI verhaftet den Kosovo Terroristen: Sami Osmakac
Der “>Bruder im Kosovo, eine rein kriminelle Familie, gibt im übrigen zu, das Sami Osmakac, bis zu 6 verschiedene Namen benutzte, aber ansonsten Alles eine Erfindung des FBI ist: Alle Albaner sind immer total unschuldig, auch wenn es noch soviele Zeugen für Mord gibt. Es wird sogar auf Freilassung, dann bekanntlich Demonstrationen organisiert, vor den Botschaften. In der Tradition dieser Banden, ist nun mal Plünderung, bis zum Mord Alles sehr Ehrenhaft, wenn es der eigenen Familie zu Gute kommt. Ehre, Gastfreundschaft, Kultur ist diesen Banden, oft aus den Bergen Albaniens unbekannt.


NATO Partner die Terroristen Organisation: Kosovo Security Force (KPS) mit dem Auftragskiller: Sylejman Selimi
Eine Spezialität der NATO ist das man mit Mördern, Drogenbossen, Terroristen und Auftragskillern zusammenarbeitet und Selbige ausbildet und finanziert. siehe auch Usbekistan, Libyen, Afghanistan und vor allem der Mafia Staat Kosovo. Die Verbrecher Operations Zentrale, auch für den Drogenhandel, CIA Folter Gefängnisse eine Legende. Camp Bondsteel.

Alte KFOR Meldung, das man wegen Terroristischer Umtriebe der Vorgänger Organisation die Ausbildung beendet!  Damals sprengten höchste KPC Generäle wie Sami Lushtaku und Offiziere mit Ausweis Papieren der Terror Organisation AKSH – ANA, Strom Masten und sich selber in die Luft. Danach wurden die Ethnischen  Säuberungen und Progrome in 2004 inzeniert, dank der Deutschen Ausbildung und vor allem Unterstützung krimineller Politiker aus Berlin.

KFOR Press Release

Pristina, 11 May 2003 – #03-16

KFOR on KPC training outside Kosovo

1. There has been wide media reporting and comment regarding KFOR and
UNMIK’s decision concerning the suspension of training and other
deployment for the KPC outside Kosovo.

2. This is not a punishment for the organization. Based on the fact
that two KPC members were involved in the terrorist act on 11 April,
there is reason to believe that there are more members of the KPC who
are involved in activities that undermine the stability and future of
Kosovo. We are working with KPC Commander to identify these
individuals for appropriate action.

3. The suspension of deployment and training outside Kosovo is taken
as a precautionary measure until we can assure ourselves that the
presence of members of terrorist groups in the KPC has been
addressed. The KPC and Kosovo risk embarrassment if it is discovered
that one of their members on an official training exercise is a
member of a terrorist organization.

4. KFOR urges responsible attitudes regarding this issue. The
continuous misinterpretation of the measures taken by key leaders is
not helpful in the full acknowledgement of the gravity of the
situation. KFOR will work with the KPC leadership to identify those
involved in terrorist activities. The KPC is an essential civil
emergency institution under the Constitutional Framework and there
must be no place in it for criminals or terrorists.

http://www.nato.int/kfor/press/pr/pr/2003/05/03.htmNew Yorker who tried to join jihadists in Afghanistan so he could kill U.S. troops sentenced to 27 years in prison
By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 4:49 AM on 3rd March 2012

  • Comments (7)
  • Guilty: Betim Kaziu was convicted of plotting to fight U.S. forces in Afghanistan

    Guilty: Betim Kaziu was convicted of plotting to fight U.S. forces

    An American-born jihadist was sentenced to 27 years in prison today for trying to join the  mujaheddin in Afghanistan so he could kill U.S. troops.

    The judge called Brooklyn-born Betim Kaziu, 23, a traitor when handing down the sentence.

    Federal Judge John Gleeson said: ‚You grew up in Brooklyn and you decided to murder your own country’s soldiers.

    ‚You devoted your life to the cause of destroying this country and all it stands for.‘

    Kaziu was convicted of conspiracy to commit murder in a foreign country, conspiracy to provide material support to terrorists, attempt to provide material support to a foreign terrorist organization, and conspiracy to use a firearm.

    A jury found the 23-year-old guilty in July after just four hours if deliberation following his two-week trial. 

    The court heard he tried to join al-Qaeda groups in Iraq, Afghanistan and the Balkans, but was arrested before he could make a trip to Pakistan.

     

  • Five people to face disciplinary action for burning Korans in blunder which left six U.S. soldiers dead

For the first time today, Kaziu spoke to apologise for his actions, according to the New York Post.

He said: ‚I wish I never went down this path. I completely regret what I did in that phase of my life.‘

He said he allowed himself to be influenced by others.

Judge Gleeson was not convinced by Kaziu’s last-minute, half-hearted apology, saying it projected an ‚element of defiance‘.

 

Holy war: Kaziu was radicalised after watching internet videos of Osama Bin Laden

Holy war: Kaziu was radicalised after watching internet videos of Osama Bin Laden

He was betrayed by his childhood friend Sulejmah Hadzovic – once an aspiring jihadist who changed sides to become the chief witness for the prosecution.